Hello! I’m somewhat of a hobby photographer, and this blog is dedicated to that. I’m currently studying the saxophone at University of Northern Colorado. I love it so much! Hmm, some quick facts about me, other than that….
1) I LOVE to play my saxophone. (obviously!) I play the all three of the main kinds- bari, tenor and alto. It always will be the most important thing to me.
2) I love my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law like crazy!
3) I love my Corgis, my goats, and my cats. (And turtle and gerbil and chickens!)
4) I am the band photographer for UNC’s Pride of the Rockies marching band.
5) Speaking of marching band, I’m currently an active member of Kappa Kappa Psi, the honorary band service fraternity. I love my Brothers!
Also, I’m still working through my technological failures, so bear with me as my page undergoes changes.
AND! I’m always, always open to comments and suggestions on my photos. Comment away. 🙂